Exciting Changes Coming October 5, 2020
We're pleased to share with you that US Lock is now The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades to bring you more services, more convenience and more business solutions.
This transition will happen on 10/5/2020.
We're working hard to make this change easy for you, with many of your account details remaining the same. For more information on this exciting transformation, check out our IMPORTANT INFORMATION section.
Your Added Benefits
- Broader product access
- Free local delivery on minimum orders of $99; outside of local network with $299 minimum orders
- Improved online shopping experience
- And more!
For Your Convenience on HomeDepotPro.com/Trades (Starting October 5, 2020)
- Use your current US Lock login credentials on your new shopping site
- Access your existing user preferences and settings, including favorites lists and invoice history
- Find the same items using US Lock product numbers
- Enjoy the same everyday great buys and special promotions
Quick Checklist of Actions Needed
- Please complete any outstanding orders in your online shopping cart by 10/1/2020. Carts will not be saved.
- The US Lock website will be down from 8 p.m. on 10/2 until 8 a.m. 10/4/2020, to seamlessly migrate your account. If you need to place an order during this time, contact the Customer Service team at 1-800-288-2000 or your Sales Professional
- Make a note of important Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades contact information, including your new invoice payment address (see IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
- Update your W-9 to reflect the new vendor name: The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades
- Call your Sales Professional or contact the Customer Service team at 1-800-288-2000 Mon.—Fri., 8 a.m.—8 p.m. EST; Sat., 8 a.m.—4 p.m. EST
Please note the following changes will be effective October 5, 2020:
New Account Number
- A new account number will automatically be assigned to you. Starting 10/10/2020, view your new account number by logging into HomeDepotPro.com/Trades, contacting The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades Customer Service team at 1-800-288-2000 or calling your Sales Professional. Your new account number will also appear on your first Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades invoice.
- Up to two years of account history to include purchases and proof of delivery (POD) will move to your new account number. If you need to access more than two years of history, please contact our Customer Service team or your Sales Professional.
- Your account information and tax-exempt certificate will be transitioned to your new Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades account.
New Invoice & Payment Address
- Invoices will reflect The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades name
- Please update your W-9 to reflect your new vendor, The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades. Need help? Email THDPro_CFS_Admin@homedepot.com
You will have a new payment remittance address. Please update your records to prevent delays in posting your payments. Beginning 10/05/2020, please mail your payments to:
The Home Depot Pro
PO Box 404295
Atlanta, GA 30384-4295
- This address will appear on your first Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades invoice
New Phone, Email & Fax
Starting 10/2/2020, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-288-2000 to place orders or ask questions.
- Hours: Monday—Saturday, 8 a.m.—8 p.m. EST
- Contact via Email: ProTrades_CustomerCare@homedepot.com
- To Fax Orders: 1-800-288-2828
Enhanced Product Assortment & Delivery
- US Lock product numbers will change. We've made this transition easy for you by enabling product search on HomeDepotPro.com/Trades to include US Lock item numbers.
- You will have access to free delivery within our local truck service areas on minimum orders of $99 and free shipping on orders outside of the local truck delivery network with a minimum purchase of $299
- Delivery and order cut-off times will remain the same
New Website/Mobile App Changes
- Your new website for ordering will be HomeDepotPro.com/Trades
- Use your US Lock login credentials to access The Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades website
- Your online account preferences and settings, including favorite lists and invoice history, will remain the same
- Shipping location selection is accessible when you log into your new account
- Please complete any outstanding orders in your cart by 10/1/2020. They will not be saved.
- Download your new Home Depot Pro Specialty Trades app from iTunes® or Google Play®. It offers the same benefits and convenience as US Lock