Placing an Order
Orders & Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us For Help.
Our Web site provides an array of useful account settings that will allow you to customize your Web profile and manage your business.
To manage your personal account preferences, click on "My Account" in the top-left corner of the Web site, and select "Go to My Account Dashboard" on the popup.
1. Express Checkout Settings allows you choose your default shipping and payment method from a list of saved options. After saving these preferences, you can choose the "Express Checkout" option during checkout, which will automatically utilize your saved shipping location and payment method.
2. Shipping Locations allows you to view your available shipping locations. *In order to add or change a shipping address, please contact Customer Service.
3. Orders & Quotes allows you to view up to two years of transaction history by viewing your Orders, Invoices, or Credits. See "My Account History" instructions. You can also view your saved quotes or quote approval queue, when applicable.
Web Profile Management
1. User Settings allows you to update any of the following criteria.
a. Contact Information: The name and phone number associated with your Web profile.
b. Username: The username/email address you use to log in and receive order confirmations.
c. Password: The password you use to log in (case-sensitive).
2. Account Activation allows you to link a new account to your Web profile. Please note that this will require two invoice numbers per account added (for account verification purposes).
3. Manage Credit Cards allows you to securely add, change, or delete a credit card to use on future transactions. This option also allows you to view your saved credit cards from this screen.
Please note that the Advanced Administrator Tools require special setup of your web profile as an Account Administrator. Please contact Customer Service to enable this role for you.
Add a New User to an account. You will be asked to provide their first name, last name, phone number and username. The username must be a valid email address. Next, assign the correct account(s) to the new user by checking the box(es) next to the appropriate name and number. After the "Save" button is clicked, a welcome email will be sent to the new user. Using the link provided in the email, the new user can then log in to the website and set his/her password.
View or Edit Current Users. First, find the account that you want to update by selecting the first letter of the account name. Then choose the specific account by selecting by name. Once the account is selected the users associated with that account will appear below. Choose the user you would like to update and the window will expand. Check the box next to the role you would like for the user. This will update automatically once selected. (Note: to update a user to a "basic user," uncheck the "Buyer" box.)
Add/Remove Accounts from an Existing User. Select the username and their associated accounts will be presented. Simply check or uncheck the boxes next to the accounts to either add or remove accounts respectively, and click "Update".
2. Quote Management
View Approval Queue to bring you to your approval queue. This screen allows you to view quotes you have created as well as quotes awaiting your approval and unclaimed quotes that were generated by your sales rep.
3. Workflow Management.
View or Edit Workflow Settings to manage your workflow. You can get more detailed information in the Workflow Instructions.
Manage Budgets to set up budgeting for your account. To learn more about how Budgeting is used, read our Budgeting Instructions.
Manage eShowroom to set up and manage your eShowroom. To learn more about how to use the eShowroom, read the eShowroom Instructions.
6. Customized Product Offerings
Enable Customized Product Offerings to restrict the items your users can order from our site, you can enable this feature and upload a list of items you would like to be available to your users. For more information, read the Customized Product Offering Instructions.