Provide Protection Against Overheating When The Designed Limit Temperature Is Reached. Temperature Sensitive, One-Time Device.
Fusible link assemblies are safety devices mounted in ceramic holders. Tear drop shaped ceramic holders with a screw mounting hole at the small end and two 1/4" quick connects for convenient hook-up.
- Open: 300Â°F
Thermal cut-offs provide protection against overheating when the design limit temperature of a circuit is reached. Thermal cut-offs are temperature sensitive, one-time devices which open the circuit when operating temperatures exceed the rated temperature of the cut-off.
- Open: 204Â°F
- For Electric Furnaces, Heat Pumps And Duct Heaters
- Known As A "One Shot" Or Tco
- Provides Low Cost Protection Against Over Heating
- Saves Labor And Time, Complete Unit Is Easily Replaced
- Max Recommended Operating Current - 15 Amp